This past Monday I was given a surprise shower at work! They really did a GREAT job of hiding it from me as I remember when I was getting married, I totally found out about my shower, but not this time! Everyone did a great job and I was so thankful for all the goodies and well wishers who attended. Michael had a TON of fun going through all the baby stuff when I got home. We got a lot from our registry, which is GREAT and only have a few things we might have to exchange or return.
We also continued our "baby prep" on Monday afternoon with a trip over to the Basking Ridge police department where Det. Scott Ward helped us install our car seat bases and make sure all was well and ready to go. I can't believe how big these seats truly are. Mike's passenger seat, when housing the car seat, has to be almost all the way forward for it to fit! Ridiculous! However, this just means we'll end up getting him a new car sooner than later. My passenger seat has to move up as well, but can certainly still fit a passenger (maybe not one too large or with long legs) comfortably. It certainly is surreal now driving around with a freakin' CAR SEAT in my car! Ahhhhhhh!
Looking forward to getting lots of baby laundry done now that I've got enough of it to wash - and with good reason: setting up nursery this Friday and over the weekend!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A piece of advice---don't take all the tags off stuff since some things they will never get to wear. Therefore you can return it--if you have receipts ot consign it with the tags on.
Post a Comment