I knew somehow there was just no way I was going to make it to my due date with the same clothes I've been wearing for months. I just felt the belly getting bigger day by day and knew somehow, one day, I'd wake up with the realization that the size medium maternity pants, were just not going to cut it anymore. So after a "wardrobe malfunction," in which my pants kept falling down below my belly exposing me to my students on Tuesday, I decided I had to suck it up and get a few things to hold me over for the next month or so (or at least until I'm done with work - my lounge-around-at-home clothes still fit - for now). I headed over to the Great and Small Shop in Warren and managed to find two shirts and two pairs of pants to get me through. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a pair of black pants, so I guess I'll deal with wearing my "gym" pants when I need to. Worked today and no one seemed to notice!
So "planet baby," keeps growing and just when I thought I could concentrate any and all expenses in the baby's direction, I had to actually take care of me. This might be the last chance to do something for me, so go figure!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment