Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Countdown Rolls On....


Today was our last visit to New Jersey Perinatal at St. Barnabas for our final ultrasound. Met with our good pal Dr. Smith and everything is 100% normal, average, whatever! The baby is very healthy and is at about 6 lbs. 1 oz. right now. Due date is still around 3/24 but if I had to place my own bet, I'd say I'm not making it past 3/20! Although, maybe the hospital will be empty on Easter and in that case, it would be nice to go on the 23rd. At this point, it's all up to the little guy and when he wants to come out. He's sitting so low already, I can't imagine what it will be like when he really "drops." I am looking forward to it though so I can finally get some relief in the heartburn department - it's so painful at times and makes wanting to eat, not so appetizing. It is what it is and I know I have about a month left - seems SO long ago I was saying how far away this all seemed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last month definitely drags and you just want them out but at least try to do all the relaxing and get all the sleep you can now because once they come, you have a good three months of sleep deprivation like you can't imagine. But I will tell you, every second is worth it!