Well this weekend we celebrated Mike's 31st BDay - I still think it's surreal that we're now the "over 30" crowd! Where did the time go? Crazy! Anyway, we went to Origin Thai 3 in Warren, NJ. This is the third and newest location and it was AMAZING! Mike said it was the best meal he's had in years and I have to concur. I actually should have Mike be a "guest writer" and insert his complete review here because he is the best in describing and relaying all things food/restaurant related, but I will say this: I highly recommend venturing to one of their locations! We certainly recommend the Peking Duck salad as it left us craving more and already thinking of ways and days to have it again!
Mike's true BDay is Tuesday so don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday then!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment