Friday, April 4, 2008

Is it Hannukah already?


Well, what an early present it must be then! NKOTB is back baby! That's right, you heard me, they made their surprise appearance and announcement on the Today Show this morning regarding their reunion. They will perform as part of the Today Show's concert series May 16th live on the plaza. Now if I could be there, I so would, but I can't and thus will just have to watch from the comfort of my living room. Guess I should've saved all my NKOTB gear - could've come in handy! Although I may have to peek up in the old Casa da la Katz attic - I bet some of it is still there!

Some of you will remember my NKOTB obsession: ah yes, the decked out walls of posters, my Jonathan Kinght doll and let's not forget my bedspread an pillow shams. Oh yeah baby - NKOTB. Backstreet Boys and 'Nsync had nothing on these guys! I sure am looking forward to seeing them perform. However, it was kind of weird to see Jonathan Knight with crows feet and the other looking "old" and worn and STILL calling themselves "kids." Maybe they should just change their name to the Old Skool Kids on the Block? Really not looking so "new" these days are they?

No comments: