Last night Jack showed us what he is truly capable of...massive pooping! Of course, Daddy was changing his diaper (always saves the worst of the worst case scenarios for Daddy) and there was some poop...upon wipping him, more poop began to come out and well it just didn't stop! At first, while Mike was yelling for help and freaking out, I just laughed and couldn't stop, but then I realized the immensity of the situation and took over, sending Mike running for more supplies! We must've gone through several wipes and tissues before he finally stopped pooping! Jack needed new PJ's and his bassinet sheets and sheet saver had to be replaced before the entire "episode" was over with. In the end, it was a good thing he did it then (before bed time) rather than in the middle of the night. He hadn't really pooped all day, so I guess it was due to come out eventually!
The upside of all this, was that he slept for 4.5 hours following the emptying of the bowels! AND in his bassinet, NOT the bouncer! Actually the whole night was GREAT...after he woke up at 12:45am, he ate, burped and went right back to bed...in his bassinet! I think I actually got about 7 hours of sleep or so! Sweet!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment