You know when you're having a boy to be prepared to be peed on, but you certainly do everything you can to prevent this! So you buy a "wee blocker" or you simply use a wash cloth during a diaper change to block any "flow." Well Jack Bradford's latest deal is that he loves to wait for Mommy to change his diaper and either pee's all over the or into the wash cloth or "wee blocker" or waits till I take it off and then... BAM! Gottcha! He's gotten me twice in two days, today getting some pee pee on Daddy's Jets sweatshirt that I adopted while pregnant (as it was the only thing that fit me I could grab and be warm in) but am still wearing (sorry Daddy).
Jack had his first REAL bath last night and I was SURE he was going to get both of us...but alas, he saves it all for diaper changes with Mommy!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment