Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 5 and Surviving...

Well it's now Day 5 of Back to Work! The biggest thing for me so far has been what a NON-issue it was. On the very first day of school, I dropped Jack off right on time, got him settled, said my goodbyes and off I went. I surprisingly didn't even cry! I was comforted seeing him smile when we walked in and seeing Sue's two dogs and little Avery and knew how he'd have so much fun. Not to mention, he is literally 30 seconds away from me by car! And now that it's been five official days, I can truly say, without a doubt, that I do enjoy being back at work, even if it was a big change. Second grade is amusing to me to say the least and so far so good! Instead of attitude from the kids, I get hugs! What else could you want?

No comments: