Monday, September 1, 2008

The 10th Anniversary of My 21st

Well Aug. 30th finally rolled around...and that meant another Bday! In honor of such an occassion, as well as my return to work and a new life as wife, mother and career woman, I decided to give myself a NEW look! Behold, Stacey with SHORT hair:

Are you shocked? Surprised? I'm sure that all of you who have known me forever know that I have NEVER cut my hair so short...EVER! I was ready for it and really wanted it! AND I LOVE it!

We continued the celebration with dinner out with the family, which included Justin and Liz, who were still in town visiting from AZ. It was such a great weekend and I'm sad it's all over! As well as summer! Stinks!

Here is Jack and I making a "CHEERS!" while out at Bamboo Grille for my BDay dinner:


And here is our beautiful family:

No comments: