One of the worst parts about being pregnant or having a baby is the fact that most peoples feet actually go up a size (or more). For me, it seems I am no longer a 7.5, rather an 8, but sometimes I can get away with a 7.5W! Sadly now, I will have to face the fact that some of my most favorite (you know the ones you just hold on to even if you only wear them here and there because they are so damn cute) shoes will no longer ever fit me...I'm quite sure of this. Well, this included my custom made "Go 'Cuse" sneaks which I've had since before we won the championship! I know these will definitely never fit, because they were actually a size 7, not even a 7.5 - guess I had just been squeezing into them! LOL So off to Syracuse the sneaks go....I was happy to be able to bequeath them to a worthy SU Frosh whose Dad is our local Alumni Clubs Prez. I know she will wear them well and appreciate them just as much as I did!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Goodbye 'Cuse Sneaks....
One of the worst parts about being pregnant or having a baby is the fact that most peoples feet actually go up a size (or more). For me, it seems I am no longer a 7.5, rather an 8, but sometimes I can get away with a 7.5W! Sadly now, I will have to face the fact that some of my most favorite (you know the ones you just hold on to even if you only wear them here and there because they are so damn cute) shoes will no longer ever fit me...I'm quite sure of this. Well, this included my custom made "Go 'Cuse" sneaks which I've had since before we won the championship! I know these will definitely never fit, because they were actually a size 7, not even a 7.5 - guess I had just been squeezing into them! LOL So off to Syracuse the sneaks go....I was happy to be able to bequeath them to a worthy SU Frosh whose Dad is our local Alumni Clubs Prez. I know she will wear them well and appreciate them just as much as I did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment