So, I've been down this road before only to have iVillage.com wipe the slate clean and lose ALL of my wonderful postings about pregnancy and life as an expectant Mom. Screw iVillage! Enough people have dragged me here to BlogSpot to view their own blogs, that I feel this site can be trusted and is quite easy to use.
Where to begin? Well today I am 32 weeks pregnant (about 8 months) and was well until about a week ago...suddenly, my normal "I've got nothing to rant about" OB appointments turned into "I've got a LOT of things to rant about." I guess all at once, the pregnancy misery set in: extreme heartburn, lots of pressure (at times painful) in my pelvis, gas pains and just plain uncomfortable-ness with the enormous belly that is now attached to me. I swear, it has its own zip code now. I can't even imagine it getting any bigger! Nonetheless, it's all very exciting and I am very much looking forward to the final countdown (cue Rocky soundtrack). We have 54 days to go....
BTW, the pic above is a cute pic of Baby Friedlander from our 4D u/s we had done 1/19. We call this his "flex my muscles" pic - totally showing off those biceps and making a tough guy face!
Will post more soon...meanwhile, relaxing and waiting for baby...

No comments:
Post a Comment