Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ladies Night...

This past Saturday evening was my first night out alone with just my girlfriends in I don't know how long! And I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to Carrie, Jaime, Liz M. and Sari for making it such a great night and one I hope we do again! Dinner at Ari Rang is always entertaining, but it's fantastically fun when you share it with good friends. Of course, or big night out was to see Sex in the City (yeah, like our better halves had any interest??)The long anticipated movie was GREAT, at least I think so! (I know the reviews were not that great) The biggest shock: the penis shot! Jaime's face was priceless and the rest of us gasped! All in all, the story was terrific and I left feeling like I am so lucky to have my own girlfriends who I know would do the same for me, as Miranda, Charolette and Samantha did for Carrie (and I would do for them!!).

Next Ladies Night: Mama Mia!

No comments: