Monday, May 5, 2008

2 Month Check-up

Well we survived, as did Jack when he received his first round of vaccinations. With all the controversy with them lately we were nervous but left feeling assured and okay with our decision to administer the first round all on one day. It's the later rounds I will most likely space out. Anyway, time for the all important info:
Weight: 12.4
Length: 21.5"

He went up to the 50% from 25% and is growing and developing just the way he should! All in all, very healthy kid!

Jack was, however, put on baby Zantac to help with the GERD (fancy term for reflux) and it is helping so he is happier as well. We were really feeling so awful about how unhappy he was and it's great to see that the reflux can be treated.

He did okay with his vaccinations for the first few hours - was pooped and slept nearly 3 hours straight. It wasn't until we got to Springfield to celebrate a friends 30th that he decided to wake up and felt the pain - cried for nearly an hour straight. I gave him baby Tylenol and once it kicked in, he was good as new!

Since he's getting so big, I had to bring up a storage bin and begin putting away some of his newborn and early clothing! So sad! I almost cried folding and putting away my favorite little onsie. Awwwww! But onto bigger and cuter things!

No comments: